What is a virtual tour?
A video-conference tour where I use, images, photos and maps to help you discover districts, monuments and museums.
Why choose a virtual tour?
- Are you a bit hesitant to come and discover Lyon, and would you like to get a taste of the city and what you can see?
- You will only have a short time on site but want to prepare your visit to understand the monuments and districts you will discover?
- Do you want to travel from your sofa?
- Does the winter weather encourage you to stay in the warmth but your desire to discover is still there?
These are just some of the reasons why you might want to choose a virtual tour!
Tours available via virtual tours
- General introduction to the city of Lyon and its mains monuments
- The Old City
- The Peninsula (Presqu'île)
- Croix-Rousse Hill
- The Fourvière Basilica
- The Grand Hôtel-Dieu
- Masterpieces of the Musée des Beaux-Arts de Lyon
- Permanent exhibition of Museum of Confluences
Prices & information
Prices per connected computers
- €75 up to 5 connected computers
- €130 up to 10 connected computers
- €150 for more than 10 connected computers